Two key elements to running a successful business are customer satisfaction and marketing. You can achieve customer satisfaction through customer care solutions for home inspection services, whether outsourced or inbound. Secondly, you can market your business with many practical ideas that this article discusses below. Such ideas can grow your business and strengthen your operations more firmly than before.
Network With A Real Estate Agent
Inspecting a home is a common practice when buying or selling a house. According to Porch research, nearly 55% of house buyers find home inspectors through real estate brokers’ recommendations. This means that you could lose out on a lot of business if you aren’t networking with real estate agents.
By getting in touch with nearby realtors by phone or email, you may network with them. If you have time, consider going to open houses or industry events. These are excellent places to interact with agents and get to know them.
Here are some tips to remember when going to open houses or industry events:
- Carry business cards – You never know when you might run into a lead and convince someone to buy. Therefore, remember to bring your business card along to provide to the agents you speak with at the events. Your website, logo, social media handles, and other crucial contact details for your home inspection business should all be included on your business cards.
- Develop an elevator pitch – At industry events or open houses, you’ll run into many agents that are looking for a new inspection business just like yours. You might not have much time to talk to them, so think about creating an elevator pitch to get your main ideas over as soon as possible. The elevator pitch should ideally be a concise, convincing speech that sums up your company’s actions without sounding pushy.
Join a Home Inspection Association
Consider becoming a member of an organization dedicated to home inspection, such as the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) or the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
These organizations frequently host meetups where you may learn priceless marketing advice from seasoned inspectors and advertising experts. Additionally, they give their members access to materials that promote service promotions. For instance, ASHI and InterNACHI offer their members a free logo creation service.
Request Online Reviews
You’ll need to market your company online and use offline marketing techniques. Asking for reviews is an excellent approach to advertising your business online because nearly 98% of people read and trust online reviews for local businesses.
Having a lot of favorable internet reviews can strengthen your company’s reputation and improve its exposure. Send your customers a thank-you email following their house inspections, and request that they post reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and the Better Business Bureau. Many customers will be happy to cooperate if you offer exceptional service.
Develop a Social Media Presence
Creating company accounts on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn is another way to advertise your company online. Follow these recommendations after setting up social media business accounts to strengthen your social media marketing efforts:
- To increase your social media following, you must often create new content. There isn’t a set number of times you must post content, but you should try to do so at least once daily.
- Use 80% of your content to offer value and 20% of it to market your company as a general rule. Most social media users use it to be informed, entertained, or educated. Therefore, if you exclusively share promotional information, you risk losing followers.
- The use of social media is reciprocal. You must genuinely care about others’ content if you want people to be interested in yours. You can interact with other users by liking their posts, commenting on their posts, and responding to their comments. You may increase your audience and develop online relationships by actively engaging with others.
Invest in Digital Advertising
You can connect with a large audience by posting content on social media. It is advisable to use digital advertising if you want to grow even more. Social media’s natural reach is decreasing; therefore, purchasing social media advertisements is a terrific method to spread the word about your content.
Moreover, investing in digital advertising might help you find higher-quality leads because social media networks collect a lot of data about their users. For instance, you may target potential customers with Facebook ads based on information about their gender, geography, age, income, and hobbies.
Create a Website
Whether you’re a brand-new home inspector or an experienced one with years of experience, you need a website. Now is the time to get one if you don’t already have one. You may increase lead generation, brand exposure, and trust by having a website.
You should adhere to the following recommended practices to make sure that your website generates more leads:
- Ensure responsiveness
- Display your contact information prominently
- Use customer-centric copy
- Develop an SEO strategy
Invest in Search Advertising
Although SEO successfully raises your website’s position in search engine results, it can take some time to see results. Consider purchasing search advertisements on search engines like Google or Bing to rank higher on search engine results pages (SERPs) more quickly.
Search advertising, also referred to as search engine marketing (SEM), is an excellent approach to finding high-quality leads since it may put your products in front of people who are already interested in them.
Generate Home Inspection Lead Management
Companies still use old-fashioned techniques like spreadsheets to manage and track leads. However, this is an ineffective approach that, according to Zoho, can prevent the conversion of almost 70% of leads. A lead management system is necessary that can employ tactical methods to generate new leads. This method shall also ensure that the maximum number of leads reaches the final conversion stage.
Follow Up With Inbound Sales
The buyer now holds more power over the seller in the buying and selling. And same goes for the home inspection business; the purchasing procedure has changed. Hence, the sales process must change as the buying process does. Inbound sales is an essential component of every effective sales team strategy.
Whether your sales process uses targeted outreach or inbound leads, whether your business is large or small, and whether your sales are complicated or straightforward, inbound sales are still significant. This is because inbound sales alter selling to fit the modern empowered buyer, enabling sales representatives to sell in line with consumer behavior.
While if you are busy with marketing your business and are looking for a company to handle your appointments. Then, Inspector Call Center is at your service. Our expert call center representatives can help you schedule your appointments and sort your calendar as per your services.